Feb 8, 2009

tucanos

so for each of our birthdays we get a free meal at tucanos for being in their birthday club. so since we were downtown for jaxson appointment we figured we would go there lunch for jonathan birthday early. it was so good. i love the pineapple and turkey wrapped bacon. i even tried a sushi. i didn't like it. it was too fishy
jonathans favorite restaurant
daddy and jaxson

jaxson loves the mashed potatoes, fruit and spaghetti here
me trying sushi

i got it in
i couldn't do it

2 comments:

Cricket said...

OK, since you tried it I will too. I have always wanted to but just never had the guts. So many of my friends love it. Guess I will try it the next time the opportunity comes my way.

I didn't know that was Johnny's favorite place to eat. Thanks for the tip. It's always good to know when planning birthday and Christmas gifts.

Hugs to you all,
Criciket

Kimberly said...

Brittany,...haven't talked to you in awhile. I didn't know there was a problem with cute Jax. I will have to call to find out the scoop. You all look so cute! I hope things are looking up and little jax is ok :)