so today after dinner we decided to go lay outside and enjoy the sun. jaxson had so much fun. he loves to play in the grass and being able to roll everywhere. he learned today that the grass can tickle him. it was so cute. he thought it was so funny.
14 years ago








4 comments:
Jaxson you are so cute. It makes me smile just looking at you. And your mama is right...your eyes are the bluest I have ever seen.
Love ya bunches,
Grandma Cricket
Jaxson you made my day!!!!I love to listen to your laugh..I will replay this whenever I'm down here at work you brighten up the whole office..
love and kisses
grammie lis
Jaxson you made my day!!!!I love to listen to your laugh..I will replay this whenever I'm down here at work you brighten up the whole office..
love and kisses
grammie lis
This must have been when we drove past you TWICE! He's getting sooo BIG!
Post a Comment