i went yesterday and got my hair cut that was well over due. i love it
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful.. I can't take any credit though I will say you are my daughter and I just love your hair wish i could look that good..
Your hair looks so cute! Yesterday I was getting my teeth cleaned at Dr Keefe's office in S. Jordan and your friend Ashley (I think that was her name) cleaned my teeth. When I told her where I lived she said she had a friend that lived in Harvest Hills. Such a small world! It's so nice of you to watch her baby when she gets in a bind! What a great friend!
jonathan and i met in high school. i was a junior and he was a senior. we dated for two years before getting married in may 2004. we had our first baby in nov 2007.jaxson is full of energy and always on the go. we are expecting our second baby in may. we are so excited to have a little girl join our family. jonathan works at the state prison as a correction officer and is going to school at uvu, to finish his degree. i am stay at home mom and love every minute of it.
3 comments:
You are sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful.. I can't take any credit though I will say you are my daughter and I just love your hair wish i could look that good..
love ya tons,
mom
That is kind of how you had it when we had your baby shower. I have always liked it that way and thought it looked way cute on you.
Cricket
Your hair looks so cute! Yesterday I was getting my teeth cleaned at Dr Keefe's office in S. Jordan and your friend Ashley (I think that was her name) cleaned my teeth. When I told her where I lived she said she had a friend that lived in Harvest Hills. Such a small world! It's so nice of you to watch her baby when she gets in a bind! What a great friend!
Post a Comment