Oct 26, 2007

pregnancy picture

i know everyone wants to see me pregnant so here are some pictures.

Jonathan and me

me and cricket


me and nicole

another one of me and jonathan before going to my birthday dinner with my dad and cricket


my dad and me

hopefully you can see the belly. i know i have one and if you don't believe me just ask jonathan. he will tell you. i only have about 2 weeks left so i hope it doesn't get much bigger.

2 comments:

Cricket said...

I know I tease you alot about not being very big, but I'm just jealous.I was so big with Cody I looked like I was going to pop the first month! You look great and your new hair cut is beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed your shower. I really enjoyed having it for you and meeting some of your old friends.
Love ya,
Cricket

Lacey said...

You look so good! I can't wait to see this little one!